Friday, April 18, 2014

Channing Tatum could be the next Gambit


We all love some Channing Tatum, ummm shirtless Channing Tatum, but could we love Channing Tatum as Gambit? We might not have a choice. Channing had a meeting with Lauren Shuler earlier this week about becoming Gambit for the next X Men movie Age of Apocalypse. 

I met with Lauren Shuler Donner. And I would love it. Gambit is really the only X-Man I’ve ever loved. I mean I’ve loved them all, they’re all great, but I guess from being down south – my dad’s from Louisiana, I’m from Mississippi, Alabama, Florida – I don’t know. I just related to him. He’s just kind of suave…” 

Could we handle this? I could kinda see Tatum being a good Gambit. I couldn't at 1st but this side by side picture makes me think other wise. 

What do you think?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment