Friday, April 25, 2014

#FF Richie Williams



My name is Richie Williams (@83rw) and I am a 30 year old nerd from St. Louis, Missouri. I run the computer network and manage technology in a local school district full time. In my off hours I enjoy spending time with my wife Destiny and two kids Abernathy and Alex. Along with my own personal blog (83rw.com) I also run a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fansite entitled MutantOoze.org. It contains a database full of information and history about the Ninja Turtles. The turtles have always been a big interest of mine. The comic books more-so than the cartoons, toys, and movies. However they all have their own special place within the fandom. I hope to be able to contribute some interesting articles for CtrlAltNerd about the mean green and other interesting topics. When I am not working on MutantOoze.org or my own blog, I can be found either illustrating stories for clients around the world, or making music. To date I have illustrated 30+ children’s books. The majority are available on Amazon but some have not been published yet. As for the music, it is nothing spectacular just something fun to do to get the creative juices going. I do not perform vocally myself but I have released hundreds of instrumentals and only a handful of songs with other artists performing.






Wanna be featured on our #FF post? Just email me at n.fleming09@gmail.com
I wanna post you!



No comments:

Post a Comment