Friday, April 4, 2014

Welcome All Nerds!


  Welcome! I'm glad you have stopped by to check out my newest project and passion. I have worked really hard at setting this up and I have a ton of awesome things planned. None of which I can do without you! I started this blog to bring together a community. I want this to be a place for you to come and read/watch about cool nerdy thing and comment and connect to other nerds who like the same things. Frodo couldn't make it to Mordor alone and I can't make this blog awesome alone either. So please comment and share your hearts out. I can't do it without your support and love.
                          That being said I am looking for guest bloggers! If you would like to talk about comic books, video games, tv shows, movies, even geeky fashion let me know! We are also looking for sponsors! If you have a store, website, blog, or whatever let me know. I am looking to do ad placements, reviews, giveaways and more! If any of those things applies to you just email me at N_Fleming09 at gmail dot com.

                         Ok everyone, thank you so much for all your support in the past and thank you again for the support I'm sure will come in the future. Ok guys live long and be nice!

P.s.
Check back every hour starting at 2pm eastern time to see new posts all day!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment