Monday, May 19, 2014

Family Guy / Simpson crossover event!


The Simpsons came out a few months before I was born. My mother was sure she was never going to let her little girl watch such a horrible show. Flash forward a few year and this became my favorite show. I looked forward to it every Sunday. The Tree House of Horror episodes were my favorite. 
When Family Guy came out on Fox, the 1st time, a older family member called my mom to tell her about all the horrible things that were being done and said on this tv show. And from there I was banned from watching it. Well of course I watched it anyways and it became my new favorite show. 
Even today they are way up there on my favorite tv show list. I look forward to new Family Guy episodes and I might not watch The Simpsons as much as I used to, but I still try to stay up to date on the new episodes. 
In September we will be getting an awesome hour long Family Guy/Simpsons crossover episode. Family Guy and the Simpsons have been throwing jokes at each other for a while now and I'm guessing the creators are finally giving into the fans. 

 Peter (Seth MacFarlane) and the Griffins get out of dodge and end up in Springfield, where they are greeted by a friendly stranger named Homer Simpson (guest voice Dan Castellaneta), who welcomes his new “albino” friends with open arms. The families get along famously: Stewie (MacFarlane) becomes obsessed with Bart (guest voice Nancy Cartwright) and his old-fashioned pranks; Lisa (guest voice Yeardley Smith) takes Meg (Mila Kunis) under her wing and is determined to find something – anything – at which she excels; Marge (guest voice Julie Kavner) and Lois (Alex Borstein) ditch housework for a little bonding; and Peter and Homer fight over the best beer in town – Pawtucket vs Duff. 

How awesome is that? I am really hoping for super funnies coming from this crossover. What do you think? I can't wait for Brian to get drunk at Moe's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment