Monday, May 12, 2014

Gotham give us Joker!


Yes! That's right ladies and gentlemen. Bruno Heller from the fox show Gotham confirms that they will be bring the Joker into the show at some point. 
He’s the crown jewel of the Batman villains.  He will be brought in with great care and a lot of thought.” “It will be a different character [from Heath Ledger's Joker].  It’s certainly going to be more Heath Ledger than Cesar Romero. But like I say, all of these people are real people with feelings and emotions and history and parents. I just build from that. 
Being that Gotham is full of younger characters, could we be seeing a younger Joker? How old is the Joker any ways? From some research online I have found that most people see the joker being the same age as Bruce Wayne or a little bit older. Could we be seeing a teenage Joker? 

Could we be seeing a Joker like this from young Justice? And if so I would love to see this guy play him. 



  
I don't know this guy's name. I have searched all over for it, but I have come up empty, but he is amazing. 
What are you thoughts on the Joker joining Gotham? 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment