Friday, May 9, 2014

Marvel Upping it's Tv Show Game


Marvel announced that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D has been picked up for a second season to start this fall. That's awesome news because after the whole Winter Soldier tie in the show got amazing! After this week's show I'm dying to see next weeks, but I'm sad it will be going away for the summer. 

But in other awesome Marvel tv show news, ABC has order Agent Carter. You may remember Peggy Carter as a member of the S.S.R and after catching the criminal known as Zodiac, she became a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Carter was ordered as a "bridge show". Agent Carter will air during the season two Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D hiatus. Agent Carter will tie into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which leaves us guessing how they will pull that off. Will Coulson and his team be traveling back in time to stop Hydra from ever getting into S.H.I.E.L.D or could Carter be traveling forward in time to help put S.H.I.E.L.D back together? Guess we wouldn't know until the show airs this fall.
This news is being added to the five other Marvel shows that will be on Netflix soon including Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders. 
Here's a clip from Agent Carter. 



What are your thoughts on all this Marvel tv show news? I'm super excited. It seems Marvel and DC could be going head to head again on the small screen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment