Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wolverine 3 might be the end of Hugh Jackman


Why do they keep doing this to me? 1st they are killing off Wolverine in the comics with "Wolverine 3 Months to Die" not Huge Jackman, the Wolverine of my dreams, is saying his quitting. This can't be happening. Please excuse me while I cry in a ball under my covers. 

If I did another one, I’m 99.9 percent sure it would be the last, so that will inform what it is for me.
I’m working with Jim Mangold, which is exciting. Jim came on board The Wolverine after Darren [Aronofsky] left, so he inherited it. And of all the things that Jim can do, one of the great things he does is develop scripts. I’m excited to see what we can come up with, but I haven’t signed on signed on. I’m genuinely at that point where unless it’s better than the last one I’m not going to do it.

So now this leaves us wondering if Wolverine 3 will come after X Men Age of Apocalypses? If not then who will take the role of Wolverine? Someone would have to, I mean X Men without Wolverine just isn't X Men to me. 

What are your thoughts on this? Who do you think would make a good replacement for Jackman as Wolverine? 

Source  

No comments:

Post a Comment