Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CrazyDogTshirts Review!


Thanks to the good folks over at CrazyDogTShirts.com I got the chance to  review this amazing "Keep Calm and Eat Bacon" shirt. This is just one of the many bacon related shirts that they offer, you can find so many funny bacon shirts on their site. And you if follow me you know how much I love my bacon!


This shirt is made of a thin, light weigh material prefect for summer time. And it goes amazingly with my new red hair, if I say so myself. 

If you are looking for super funny shirts that fits any fandom check out CrazyDogTShirts.com  They also have the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Once again thanks to the amazing people over at CrazyDogTShirts.com for giving me the opportunity to review this amazing shirt. All opinions are my own and always will be. 

There's also this shirt. I really really want this shirt!

It was just made for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment