Friday, June 27, 2014

Deadpool vs X Force Sneak Peek

\

July is going to be a big month for new comic booksDeadpool vs X Force is at the top of my list of comics I'm dying to get my hands on. The comic is written by Duane Swierczynski. The art is done by Pepe Larraz with color by Nolan Woodard. The cover art is by Shane Davis, Morry Hollowell, J. Scott Campbell, and Edgar Deigado.
Deadpool is by far one of my favorite marvel characters. He is super funny and I'm hoping they brought that funny into this comic. X Force is also one of my favorite Marvel titles. They are so kick ass and hardcore. The 3rd volume of X Force was my favorite because of the fact they added Deadpool to the team.
My hopes are running high for this comic. Will you be checking out this comic when it's available July 2, 2014? Thanks to the good folks over at Comicbookresources.com we get to see a sneak peek of the comic before it hits shelves.


No comments:

Post a Comment